ANNUAL DONOR CIRCLE BENEFITS
CCAE Theatricals is a nonprofit organization that depends upon the generosity of our donors to sustain the excellence of our productions, to support artists developing new work and to provide greater access to all. Approximately 60% of the production costs for a theatrical performance are covered by ticket sales alone. The other 40% is to be covered through the generosity of our community. That is why we need your help. Become an annual member or donate in honor of someone special.
Make a tax-deductible gift to support Theatricals and as thanks for your generous support, you will enjoy exclusive donor benefits that will bring you closer to the theatre you love.
To discuss specific programs and donor benefits, please contact Executive Director,
Julianna Crespo, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (442) 304-0502